Thursday, November 19, 2009

2nd day

Its getting way too boring here with my OKAY-so-I-did-this-and-that-today posts. (will post more on past few days)


There was school today (but just 2 periods), so I got out of school THREE TIMES to three different locations

Breakfast @ Kovan (KFC) with Clifford, Wilson, Rabiah
Lunch @ Hougang mall (SUBWAY) with Ivan & Emily
Dinner @ Compasspoint (AJISEN RAMEN) with Ivan & Emily


There was SRGCE meeting too, and it was kinda fun dancing & singing (plus actions) even though it was a hell long meeting. OH, OH, OH. WE GOT OUR BLACK BLAZERS!! (love it haha)


Dinner was great, and walking around the mall for awhile & looking at baby stuff/random stuff was even greater!! Kiddy palace was filled with such cute/awesome stuff, actually we only went to 3 shops?! HAHAH

The journey to Hougang mall was funny cause we were having a conference call with Jeremy throughout, so its like two people walking next to each other talking on the phone with a conference call?! HAHAHA. & when we saw emily walking to hougang mall we called and went "STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP!" for a few times before she turned around HAHAH.


I forgot to mention that Emily & I drank RED BULL plus A TUB OF MINT ICECREAM in school on tuesday, and that got us freaking high. My ears turned red and the both of us started scaring/disturbing Steph in front of her classmates and Kicking Ivan's chair/slapping his back. We also ran all around the school saying hi and doing Idk what. Red bull's my drug yo! \m/



EMILY TAN! Sorry I'm not the best person to cheer people up, but I do understand how you're feeling (trust me, I've gone extremely emo thinking excessively about that too). I don't feel like I'll give the best advice right now, but you've always got us (as cliched and unreliable that may sound). Well, we'll try out best to be there!

Also, there's a very extremely very extremely high chance I'll be in the same situation, so... yeah haha. For now, here's a virtual hug sorry I can't do anything else but this :(


& Clifford, thanks for telling me about some stuff and listening to me too! :) Its still bothering me quite abit but I'm trying to straighten things out, and see how it goes first. For now, please take out all the negative stuff I've said k haha!

No comments: